Join industry leaders, Jakob Sjoberg and John MacPherson, as they share their expert knowledge of effective stormwater treatment solutions at Managing Stormwater in Washington, March 11, 2015 at the Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center.
Even the earliest stages in design and development have a significant influence on a project’s final outcome. That’s why we focus on partnering with you in the pre-construction phase. During this formative period, we will help provide perspective about the project, while also defining a clear trajectory for the course of the engagement. This is a phase where our commitment to reliable and accurate information as well as thoughtful guidance and advice prove to be most useful.
Some of our key pre-construction offerings include:
- Meeting Support – We partner with you to assure that project vision and scope are in constant alignment.
- Engineering and System Review - We stay abreast of changing design standards, expectations, and enhancements.
- Estimating and Value Management – Continuous, detailed open-book budget support helps finances stay on track.
- Early Procurement of Subcontractors – A detailed RFP process ensures your project will secure best value.
- Procurement of Equipment - Thorough review of equipment schedules and specifications guarantees a timely fabrication plan.
We also offer the following pre-construction services:
- Ongoing budget management
- Life-cycle cost analysis
- Virtual Construction Services (VCS)
- Building Information Management (BIM) coordination
- Constructability review
- Sustainable construction practices
- Pull planning and schedule support
- Implementation of Lean methodologies
- Site safety planning
- Site logistics planning
- Site utilities planning
Our integrated team approach has been proven to save time and money for owners, designers, and construction teams by eliminating waste. For one client, we used an Integrated Project Delivery method to minimize the duplication of work, streamline the design process, and shorten the project schedule by 30%.