Join industry leaders, Jakob Sjoberg and John MacPherson, as they share their expert knowledge of effective stormwater treatment solutions at Managing Stormwater in Washington, March 11, 2015 at the Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center.
Our engineering team offers creative design solutions that are efficient, cost-effective, and long-lasting. Many projects offer challenges in terms of cost, space allocation, or schedule duration, but our team of experts can help you find innovative solutions to each of these.
Our engineering team has three primary goals:
- Install quality mechanical systems that exceed our client’s expectations.
- Estimate the true cost of work. Best value can only be achieved if we have budget to succeed.
- Communicate & Coordinate the needs of our work with others to foster a successful project for all.
Our extensive engineering portfolio includes:
- Healthcare – in-patient hospitals, hospital renovation, ambulatory surgery centers, medical office buildings
- Life Sciences – laboratories, vivariums, clean rooms, GMP suites
- Office Space – Class A office, high-rise office, high performance office space
- Mission Critical – data centers, co-location facilities, server rooms
- Industrial – food processing, manufacturing
Capabilities & Expertise:
- Full mechanical and plumbing system design
- Sequence of operations
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Return on investment
- Energy modeling
- CFD analysis
- Master Planning
- Mechanical system simulation
- LEED and Sustainable design
- Process piping systems
- Medical gas systems
- Laboratory gas systems
- Industrial ventilation systems
- Fume Exhaust Systems
- Clean Rooms
- Fuel Oil System
- Central plants – co-generation, thermal, storage, hot water and steam, chilled water
- District Energy
- Building Automation Systems / DDC systems
- Electrical monitoring systems
- 3D building modeling
- Building commissioning
Every member of our team is committed to innovation. This sets a high bar for every project we touch—a bar that pushes us to constantly find creative ways to fund measures through efficient design, appropriate equipment sizing, reduced project costs, lean construction principles, fabrication, and utility incentives.