UMC’s Water Treatment Team and the CORETECH™ product will be on display May 21st in Portland, Oregon for the Managing Stormwater in Oregon conference. In addition to exhibiting, John MacPherson, UMC Water Treatment Specialist, will be speaking in a session.
As building infrastructures have become more complex, they can also become more expensive. Owners whose capital expense programs have diminished or been eliminated often find themselves losing out on important infrastructure repairs, replacements, and potential modernizations. We provide a third-party solution that enables the funding of new technology at reasonable rates.
Our Turnkey Project Financing allows clients to:
- Protects their assets
- Embrace the state-of-the-art technology today
- Improve work environment and operations
- Preserve capital for core business operations
- Capitalize on all available energy efficiencies
- Receive potential tax and utility rebates
“Our superintendents appreciate working with UMC because they can have confidence everything on the mechanical side will be taken care of professionally and with the utmost quality. This knowledge allows our superintendents to focus their efforts in other areas.”
– Skanska USA Building, Inc. 2014