University Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (UMC) will exhibit at StormCon in Portland, Oregon August 4-6, 2014. Come and meet UMC’s Jakob Sjoberg and John MacPherson at booth #300.
As building infrastructures have become more complex, they can also become more expensive. Owners whose capital expense programs have diminished or been eliminated often find themselves losing out on important infrastructure repairs, replacements, and potential modernizations. We provide a third-party solution that enables the funding of new technology at reasonable rates.
Our Turnkey Project Financing allows clients to:
- Protects their assets
- Embrace the state-of-the-art technology today
- Improve work environment and operations
- Preserve capital for core business operations
- Capitalize on all available energy efficiencies
- Receive potential tax and utility rebates
Using an Integrated Project Delivery technique, UMC’s project team delivered a 175,000 sq. ft. high-performance office building with remarkably low energy usage, beating ASHRAE 90.1 energy standards by 40%.