We're not content to rest on past successes. Some of our recent projects combine this forward thinking with our longstanding pre-fabrication efforts. Using the coordinated information generated by our 3D model, we produce fully dimensional spool drawings for the fabrication of ductwork, plumbing, and piping.
Provide assistance with new and upgraded business applications.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Assist users in developing a set of requirements from which the software will be selected.
- Assist users in identifying possible software solutions.
- Assist users in evaluating and selecting a software solution based on the user requirements
- Assist with the implementation and configuration of selected software.
- Assist in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet user’s requirements.
- Assist users with the development and execution of plan for testing the software against the requirements.
- Assist with the development and presentation of training classes.
- Provide project status, update and completion information to managers and/or users.
- Provide post implementation software support
- Develop business intelligence reports
- Assist IT Operations in troubleshooting software issues when needed.
Specific Job Skills:
- Knowledge of business processes
- Some experience with SQL
- Experience in the construction industry is a nice to have
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer-service orientation
- Ability to be receptive to new changes to software, procedures and policies.
- Willing to work as a team and with other employees.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Experience in the Construction industry is a plus.
Maintain a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record. UMC reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description is illustrative and in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will” and either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason or no reason, and with or without advance notice. The job requirements are subject to change within the company’s sole discretion to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.