Service Account Manager
Provide service account management (for all assigned accounts), development and client satisfaction by coordinating core service activities for accounts, selling core service business and supporting the efforts of the Service Team to achieve its annual revenue, margin and safety goals. Manage account operations and maintenance (O&M), repairs, upgrades, and predictive services activities through account development, sales, communication, negotiation, scheduling, tracking, document control, and forecasting of costs/profitability. Identify and secure new Service Agreement clients.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Develop repair approach, estimate repairs (>$2000) and preventative services and develop and present proposals (for core service work, not projects), to existing Service Agreement clients.
- Identify new Service Agreement prospects.
- Estimate and develop new Service Agreement proposals.
- Present new Service Agreement proposals to prospective clients to gain new clients.
- Manage assigned accounts to achieve Plan sales and margin goals.
- Write-up and issue purchase orders to vendors and coordinate material purchases to insure material specifications, price and delivery are met.
- Write-up and issue purchase orders to subcontractors and coordinate job site activities. Ensure Subcontractor Agreement is on Master Subcontractor List.
- Ensure compliance with UMC Safety Program on job sites.
- Coordinate daily manpower requirements with the Service Lead Operations Coordinator to schedule manpower requirements.
- Ensure required warranty paperwork is completed and submitted and archived.
- Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee's essential job functions.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction with UMC service.
- Attend company sponsored events with customers (i.e. dinners, golf, etc).
Specific Job Skills:
- Proactive approach to service & client satisfaction.
- High level of technical competency.
- Understanding of HVAC and Plumbing functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willing to work as a team as well as with others.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Project coordination and follow through.
- Ability to effectively multi-task with attention to detail.
- Goal oriented.
- Quality oriented (We Build Value).
Education and/or Experience:
- BS or five (5) years mechanical service job experience (or equivalent)
- Language Skills: English - College level written & verbal
- Mathematical Skills: College level
- Reasoning Skills: College Level