Service Agreement Representative
Prospect, cold-call and qualify new service agreement prospects. Provide new Service Agreement initial jobsite visits, equipment information gathering/takeoffs, picture taking, estimating & proposal generation. Support the efforts of the Service Team to achieve the annual safety, revenue & margin objectives.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Service Team to achieve the common goals of the group.
- Provide accurate, complete & timely completion of all jobsite equipment surveys.
- For all new Service Agreement proposals including subcontractor(s), insure Subcontractor Agreement is on Master Subcontractor List prior to presenting proposals.
- Develop & deliver professional new Service Agreement presentations (PPT).
- Provide Turnover document for all new Service Agreements.
- Schedule & participate in Service Agreement Turnover Meetings (if applicable).
- Provide weekly tracking of all Sales activity to include: a) First Calls, b) All other Touches, c) Proposals, d) Sales & e) YTD Actual vs. Plan Performance.
- Fully support & comply with UMC Safety Program objectives.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction with UMC Service.
- Identify & become involved with a professional association (IFMA, BOMA, WSSHE, etc.).
- Attend company sponsored events with customers (i.e. dinners, golf, etc).
Specific Job Skills:
- Proactive approach to Service & client satisfaction
- High level of integrity
- A general understanding of HVAC & Plumbing systems / functions
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Project coordination and follow through
- Ability to effectively multi-task with attention to detail
- Goal / Performance oriented
- Quality oriented (We Build Value)
Education and/or Experience:
- BS or five (5) years mechanical service job experience (or equivalent)
- Language Skills: English - College level written & verbal
- Mathematical Skills: College level
- Reasoning Skills: College Level
- Possess & maintain a valid WA State Drivers License and satisfactory driving record