Truck Driver Class A CDL (Mukilteo WA)
Deliver material, tools and equipment to job sites. Perform shop inventory, organization, and clean-up.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness and order of equipment, storage yard, and work areas.
- Gather and prepare equipment and supply orders for construction sites as well as disassemble and inventory equipment returning from work sites.
- Verify equipment and supply requisitions and gather equipment and supplies from warehouse inventory.
- Deliver equipment and supplies to job sites. Transfer tools from job site to job site.
- Receive and open deliveries.
- Rig, install cribbing and safely secure heavy/ irregular loads.
- Clean-up job sites when jobs have ended.
- Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee's essential job functions.
- Back up other drivers if needed.
- Clean warehouse, office, and outside yard when needed.
- Perform administrative duties to include filing, copying, and answering phone.
- Perform warehouse and yard inventories quarterly and annually.
Specific Job Skills:
- Good driving record
- Familiarity with tools and warehouse functions
- Willing to work as a team and with other employees
- Work well under pressure
- Flexibility to change gears and re-prioritize tasks under pressure
- Practical problem solving ability
- Ability to read, interpret and follow instructions
- Ability to understand basic mathematics, weights and measurements (per DOT standards requires the following educational equivalents: Reasoning Level 3; Math Level 2; Language Level 2)
Education and/or Experience:
- 5 years of truck driving experience preferred
- Class B – CDL License
- Maintain a valid Drivers License and satisfactory driving record required
Job Type: Full-Time; Salary: $19.75 to $19.76 /hour