Even the earliest stages in design and development have a significant influence on a project’s final outcome. That’s why we focus on partnering with you in the pre-construction phase. During this formative period, we will help provide perspective about the project, while also defining a clear trajectory for the course of the engagement. This is a phase where our commitment to reliable and accurate information as well as thoughtful guidance and advice prove to be most useful.
Some of our key pre-construction offerings include:
- Meeting Support – We partner with you to assure that project vision and scope are in constant alignment.
- Engineering and System Review – We stay abreast of changing design standards, expectations, and enhancements.
- Estimating and Value Management – Continuous, detailed open-book budget support helps finances stay on track.
- Early Procurement of Subcontractors – A detailed RFP process ensures your project will secure best value.
- Procurement of Equipment – Thorough review of equipment schedules and specifications guarantees a timely fabrication plan.
We also offer the following pre-construction services:
- Ongoing budget management
- Life-cycle cost analysis
- Virtual Construction Services (VCS)
- Building Information Management (BIM) coordination
- Constructability review
- Sustainable construction practices
- Pull planning and schedule support
- Implementation of Lean methodologies
- Site safety planning
- Site logistics planning
- Site utilities planning