Bisnow's Seattle Life Sciences Conference | Tuesday, June 13, 2023 @ 8:00 AM PDT at The Jack
Keeping up with the needs of the booming market, growing the cluster & adapting to the ever-changing market demands.
Click HERE to register!
We're proud to announce that Steve Brooks, PE, UMC's president will be a featured panelist during the "Delivering Adaptable and Sustainable Spaces" panel alongside industry leaders focusing on building and maintaining labs in the new frontier of versatility, sustainability, and efficiency.
What You’ll Learn From Life Sciences CRE Leaders:
- Seattle’s life sciences cluster has been rapidly growing over the past couple of years and the future looks bright. What are the current trends shaping Seattle’s booming life science market?
- What are Seattle developers doing to meet the increasing demand for lab space?
- At what stage of maturity is the current cluster at and what is the path to reaching national and global competitiveness?
- How are Seattle’s upcoming biotech start-ups acquiring funding in the competitive venture capital funding environment?
- How is leasing and development activity compared to Seattle’s market demand?
- What are the key metrics to consider while converting underutilized offices into life sciences buildings?
- What are the keys to a successful life sciences development that can cater to various companies and their lab space needs?
*UMC will also have a booth during the networking portion of the event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions or Comments?
For media inquiries or related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org