We are all in this together.
To ensure communities continue to encourage safe social distancing, teams across UMC came together as plumbers, HVAC installers and manufacturers to design, develop and manufacture Portable Wash Stations that have solved an immediate need during the COVID-19 pandemic: The increasing necessity for functional wash stations for construction sites, grocery stores, emergency hospitals, schools, retailers, industrial plants, homeless shelters... Anywhere there is a need for many people to be washing their hands.
UMC makes critical problem solving effortless for our customers and communities.
Our wash stations were carefully designed in compliance with the CDC requirements and the safety of our communities in mind. The standard, two and four sink stations include features that will ensure the most effective CDC hand washing recommendations are met. These features include:
- 100% touch-free soap, water, and paper towel dispensing
- Indoor/outdoor rustproof design (pop-up canopy recommended for outdoor)
- Minimum 6-foot distance for safe social distancing
- Up to 240 washes per hour
- Locking industrial duty casters
- Crane Lifting eyes
- Zinc plated or painted solid steel frame construction
- Galvanized top and backsplash for clean-ability and durability
Add-on options include:
- On-board pumps (when a gravity drain is not available)
- Forklift sleeves
- 120V hot water heater
- Backflow devices
- Supply water and grey water tanks
- Pressure booster pumps
UMC is here to help.
We stand ready to answer your questions on how UMC can assist the needs of your facilities.
Chris Olmsted, Sales Manager
(425) 322-0797 or email@example.com
Bob Frey, Director of Sales Operations
(206) 423-7507 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Brooks, Vice President of Business Development
(206) 228-2303 or email@example.com
Questions or Comments?
For media inquiries or related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org